Thursday, March 19, 2009

My own Bass Gadget!


At last, one of my dreams came true last December 2008!

I got my own bass gadget! a ZOOM B2 model..I was so happy in that time because many of may favorite bassist uses a gadgets on their bass in order to make their sound more awesome.

The only problem is that, I don't know how to use it well. I don't know how to mix multiple effects in order to make a good sound in our music..

hmm..but until know, I'm still learning on how to mix multi effects so that it will give a good sound in our music..

so for those who knows how to make good multiple effects just comment me so that i can learn more about bass gadgets and it's specialties.(^_^)

2 comments:

Pido said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pido said...

If you really wanna learn, tell Jaems..he's a professional bass player!!hihihi..