Friday, March 20, 2009

Instrumental, Where I can express my self (^_^)

I know that not only me that who can express their passion through Instrumental music. But for me, it's a unique kind of expression because most music lovers today based their emotions or expression through the lyrics of the music they use to hear. Even though Instrumentals don't have lyrics it can give emotions as well. In my case, I can express may emotions on how the sound is played. Just like when I hear jolly type instrumentals I feel that I'm happy and when I hear jazz type instrumentals It depends on the situation if I'm happy or sad or any emotions. There are many effects on my emotions if I hear instrumentals that is why I appreciate my so called uniqueness and because of it I learned how to love and appreciate music more and more..(^_^)

Here's one of my favorite instrumentals when I am happy. for some, it sounds corny but if you really love instrumentals you will understand what I'm trying to express..hehe(^_^)

No comments: