Friday, January 30, 2009

Mysterious Bass Player!












Last Monday, when I was searching some bass player clips in youtube, I was amazed by a girl who plays bass. For me, she has a pro level type of skills in playing the instrument.

The only thing that struck me and made me wonder is that, why is her head is not shown in the camera? I was a bit curious if her appearance because when I saw a good bass player, I usually want to see his/her facial expression because for me, it is one of the best factor to be seen if a person is a good bass player.

Because of that point of view, I called her "The mysterious bass player girl". Until now, it makes we wonder if how much more skills she have on her packet. It really give me a determination to practice more and more.

If you Guys want to see her in action, click this link here.

1 comment:

† g - r A v - e † said...

hey bass player!! Link me so that your blog will be useful... http://getgrave.blogspot.com..Understood?? GOOD!!! My link name is Ronnie_Grave... No matter how many times you practice you will never surpass me.. muwahahahaha!!!!!