Monday, December 1, 2008

It's not a lost..

Last Saturday (Nov. 29 ), me and my twin bro must have 3 gigs in 1 night. 2 gigs in spasm and 1 gig in our side band one step forward. but unfortunately, last Wed. (Nov. 26 ), my twin bro got sick and advised to stay home and rest. but still, we want to play in the up coming event. but later that night (Nov. 26), my bro was admitted in the hospital because of his sickness and the doctor advised my bro to stay in the hospital until he finishes his medicines. In that night, I was a bit mad in my bro because he forgot his good health thats why his sick but later that night, I can't blame him because I know that he doesn't mean it. So we didn't play in our 3 gigs in 1 night marathon..And I hope that my band mates can understand the tragic event happened to my bro..


SOrry guys!
Peace ta ninyo!(^_^)

2 comments:

Darwin Medillo said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?53dzhmjdtwz

chubbielita said...

ok lng yn jim..just understand jam..^^