Friday, November 21, 2008

A show without an audience


I think this is our first time but in my case, this is may first time to play without an audience.. ouch!...even though it was a gym, you can really see the big difference of a gym with many people and a gym with pure silence..but there are still few how watched us until the end.. thanks!(^_^).. I think there are 10 to 15 people who are still watching us in a big gym..hahaha...but I don't blame the people because they didn't like the sound system that the gym used, It was to noisy and sometimes the mics won't cooperate with the vocs..but we still enjoyed it even if the place was to big.. For me, its a great experience. It was something to live for and something to think of..hehe...but because of it, I learned something very important. I will share this to all musicians how writes their own songs, "Just enjoy the moment".(Nag enjoy man gani ko masin walay tao! hahahaha)

(^_^)