Sunday, September 20, 2009

mysterious

Yesterday (September 20) was a tiring but happy and fulfilling day.(^_^)

I am happy because even though we had a band presentation in every service in our church starting from 5 in the morning until 9 in the evening and it was tiring. But I still did not give up on playing even though I had an injury in my left feet. YES!!! But behind my accomplishment yesterday, I was shock to notice this kind of situation. It was a mysterious one because in all of my performance in a band, this was the first time that I experience it and it was a shocking one. heh heh heh. It happened when we were playing the song entitled "rain down". At first, it was a smooth performance but when the band reached in the second chorus of the song. My middle finger in the right arm won't move! I was shocked in that time because when I am playing, I usually use may two fingers inorder to make sound but in that time I was forced to use one finger. hah hah hah. I forced my middle finger to move but it did not move at all. But I did not stop playing in that time until in the time when we reached the outtro part of the song.

For me, it was a weird experience because the position of my finger when it was not moved was in a curve form. But I was still happy because I experience that situation even though I was not nervous. Only Tired.(^_^)

No comments: