Monday, July 13, 2009

A sound of Music that comes from the heart

woooow! it's been a long time that I did may last post here in my blog. But anyway, it's good to be back.(^_^)


For those musician that who actually played in a stage. Did you ever feel the music that you play in a crowd? If it is 'YES'. Then it's good but if it is 'NO', you already know the answer. hehehe. I my self experience this situation many times. especially when I play with a bad mood.(-_-) I kept on thinking on why am I not satisfied on what I am doing? Sometimes I feel discourage on what output I usually give in my band. In that time, I was confused on how to solve this kind of situation. Until one time, I saw a live performance of our co-musicians in this city. It was great! so much passion! and also, they gave all their best efforts to make their music sound good. In that live performance, I (again. hehe..) realized something important. Something like "A sound of music that comes form the Heart". It was the most solid realization that I ever realized in my entire life. (^0^) And because of it, I keep on practicing on how to make this effective in my skills in music. And little by little, I manage to solve it but it's not yet firm that's why until now I'm hoping to feel the music that we always play. heheh.(^_^)

In this post, I just want to say that keep on making and playing great music and also don't forget to feel the sound of music that comes from your heart. Because of it, great musicians are born.


sensya sa wrong grammar..v(^_^)v

No comments: