Thursday, February 5, 2009

Am I That Good?

Since in high school until now, I know that I did improve a lot. In making lines of my own, improving my agility, endurance and many more. Many of my classmates tells me that I am a pro in the field of bass guitar. Some say that I don't need practice in order for me to know or to learn cover songs. But all of them are wrong, coz base on my percent skill, I need more learnings so that one of this days I will become a pro (I think so) and for me to learn and understand more, I need to practice may skills in order for me to absorb what I want to learn. Just like the saying, "Practice makes Perfect" but there is also a saying that "No body is perfect". It sounds confusing but the word perfect dose not mean that you will never make a mistake if you perfect it, It means that we can master our skills by practicing.

Thank you classmates and friends for appreciating my skills in playing instruments but in but the truth is that I am not yet deserved to be called as pro or master or something like that. My present skills is the root of my hard work in learning and understanding instruments. That's why I want to give a simple advice. You must be humble in what you have so that you can learn more and more until you will notice that when someone is parsing you, it feels good to be humble.(^_^)

rok on!

5 comments:

† g - r A v - e † said...

hey so called pro bass playa!! who ever told ya that your a pro??? We said that you are almost reaching the skills of Mr.grave and thats me!! so keep it up because your almost at the pro level... BUT WHATEVER YOU DO YOU CAN'T Surpass ME!! ahahahahahah.... The lesson for you is "I'm not yet a pro but almost reaching my idol Mr.grave"

janzky said...

Your so good in playng bass guitar mr. constant250.. After all, you're improving...hehehe...go spasm boy...

ƒUck0 said...

gud post there mr spasm fatshit although your grammar and sentence construction sucks a lot but the message is poignant..


overall nyc

janzky said...

nice job mr. spasm boy...
just do it...

blacksheepkulot said...

low jim!

yeah, you're not yet a pro, but soon to become one! hehehe

pa add sa COF nimo. hahahaha.
i-add pud ta ka sa akoa. :D

\m/d(^^)b\m/